Flame retardants subsumes a diverse group of chemicals which are added to manufactured materials, such as textiles, and surface finishes and coatings. Flame retardants inhibit or delay the spread of fire by suppressing the chemical reactions in the flame or by the formation of a protective layer on the surface of a material. They may be mixed with the base material (additive flame retardants) or chemically bonded to it (reactive flame retardants).
- With the small amount can achieve the excellent flame resistance due to contain the high phosphorus.
- The low volatility is compatible well with the most of the macromolecular compound.
Mold Release Agent
It allows high-precision release with thin coating. It has excellent drying performance and prevents molds from becoming contaminated, reducing the number of mold cleaning cycles. It can be used for molding of various types of rubber and thermohardening resin. It uses water as the principal solvent, and is a safe-for-use non-hazardous material.
- Readily dissolved in water
- Released molds’ surfaces will be smooth and with high dimension precision which is suitable for refined lamination.
- Easy operation, excellent adhesion, finished products without dragging which is suitable for complex surface mold lamination.
- High heat resistance after drying, it can also be used in thermohardening.